Tomatoes, sliced (Any works, Cherry Tomatoes are great, too!)
Lemon Juice (Fridge Concentrate Kind)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea salt (Lightly)
Fresh Basil, minced
Slice Tomatoes, thickish.
Start with one side. LIGHTLY/Barely, brush on Lemon Juice, then Olive Oil. Season with Seasons.
Flip. LIGHTLY/Barely, brush on Lemon Juice, then Olive Oil. Season with Seasons.
Marinade about 20 minutes, in fridge, prior to use.
OPTIONAL: Onion Powder.
A Few of their MANY Uses:
– Eat Alone… Or:
– Dehydrate! – YUM!
– Use as replacement for Tomato Based Sauces (Spaghetti, Pizza, etc.)
Top pizza crust with cheese and toppings, SKIPPING pizza sauce. Top with tomato slices. Sprinkle Grated Parm. Cheese. Bake.
– Top slices with Moz. Cheese and sprinkle of Grated Parm. Cheese. Top with Pizza Toppings (Pepperoni, peppers, onions, etc.). Bake.
– Top over Dishes. Pasta dishes, topped with cheese, then Tomato Slices, then Parm. Cheese. Bake.
– Mix bread crumbs, minced Spinach, and Parm. Cheese. Top over tomatoes. Bake. Serve with warmed sauce of choice (Like Butter Sauce. Alfredo. Spaghetti with vegis. Etc.)
– Top over marinaded Chicken. Bake.
– Top over Noodles cooked in broth. Toss noddles with: A lil Olive Oil. Minced Spinach. Seasons of Choice. Serve with lots of Tomato Slices.
CLICK HERE to Check Out What We Have to Offer on FACEBOOK. Then, LIKE Us!