1.5lbs Ground Beef (I also do part Pork and Part Beef!!!)
1 can Bean Sprouts, drained*
1 Carrot, grated
1 small Onion, sliced thin
Up to 1/4c Cheddar Cheese, grated
A few good splashes of Soy Sauce, or more to taste
About 1/2tsp Brown Sugar (Opt.)
1/8tsp Ginger Powder
Shake of Garlic Powder
Shake of Course Black Pepper
Sprinkle of Onion Powder
Egg Roll Wraps
Brown Meat, drain fat. (I sometimes saute in sesame seed oil.). Add Brown Sugar, small pinch of Ginger, good few dashes Garlic and Onion Powder, a good amount of Pepper. Add in Vegetables. Add in Cheese and Egg. Add in Soy Sauce. Cook til nicely blended and Egg is cooked. Roll up in Egg Roll.
(Now these are usually deep fried, try air fryer! But, the healthier version we do:) Heat skillet, spray with Non Stick Butter Flavored cooking spray. Brown all sides. When done, I always sprinkle lightly with Garlic Powder (Some do Garlic Salt). Serve with Sweet and Sour mixed with Mild Cheddar Cheese (NOT Melted). Or… Sour Cream with Salsa.
***FREEZABLE! Single layer a plate with rolls (I spray plate with non stick spray), freeze, once frozen add to freezer bags.
* (Sprouts And/Or coleslaw mix can be used- About 1.5cups if using coleslaw mix. Less if using both sprouts and coleslaw mix). Also, you can choose to deep fry these. But, our preference is skillet sprayed with Butter Flavor Cooking Spray!
LIKE Us on our Facebook Page to keep up with our great Recipes and Ideas. CLICK HERE to Check Out What We Have to Offer! … Then LIKE US!
– Check Out Our Recipe Gallery HERE
– Check Out Our Tips & Idea Gallery HERE
– Check Out Our Gardening Gallery HERE
– Check Out Our DIY Decorating Gallery HERE