Optional Chicken Marinade (1-4 hours- Optional! I’ve also done Brush White Vinegar + Good Sprinkle McCormick’s Steak Seasoning-Marinade 1hr.):
1/2c Coconut Milk
1tsp TO 1T Lemon Juice (Fridge Concentrate Kind)
1/4tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/8tsp Sea Salt (Or to desire)
– TAY’s Thai Buffalo Sauce (Just equal parts of 2 ingredients!):
1/4c Louisiana Hot Sauce (Store Brand!)
1/4c Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Marinading is optional. Depends on my laziness. Tastes great both ways.
– Cook Wings (Best on Charcoal Grill). Toss with Sauce.
– Easy Breezy: NO MARINADING! Boil Chicken (With ONLY enough water to cook it). Once done, drain well. Pour Sauce over.
– Cut up Chicken, Cook in Skillet, Top with Sauce. Eat! Alone. over Rice, or Vegis.
– Use as dipping sauce for Moz. Sticks, Wings, Egg Rolls, etc.
CLICK HERE to Check Out What We Have to Offer on FACEBOOK. Then, LIKE Us!