An awesome lady posted a recipe on Facebook similar to what we’ve been doing in our own home. Adding Seasons to your coffee grinds to flavor coffee. Especially, come Fall time of the year!
Loving Cappuccinos, but not wanting all the extra… We would:
– Add a lil bit of Pumpkin Spice Seasoning on top of Ground Coffee when putting into filter into machine. Then pour coffee into cup, add sweetener and creamer of choice.
– Or just Cinnamon. Then pour, add sweetener and creamer of choice.
Now, we’ve also went a step further… Reading how Cocoa/Cocao can help curb appetites and help with the good ol’ chocolate cravings and reading the MANY benefits of consuming Organic Coconut Oil (Which also helps to curb appetites) … I wanted to incorporate these beneficial two to make a DELICIOUS Cup of Coffee. It satisfies my need, tastes DELICIOUS, and Beneficial! So, for the longest time, I’ve started my day with:
*** RECIPE: ***
– Fill cup with Coffee (Coffee size cup)
– Add your sweetener of choice
– Creamer of Choice (I use Powder)
– Add a little bit of ORGANIC Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
– Then, about a baby spoonful of 100% Pure Cocoa/Cocao Powder (Stuff you use for Brownies)
– Stir. Drink. Enjoy the Yumminess.
Benefits of consuming Coconut Oil:
– Coconut Oil Contains a Unique Combination of Fatty Acids With Powerful Medicinal Properties
– Coconut Oil Can Increase Your Energy Expenditure, Helping You Burn More Fat
– The Lauric Acid in Coconut Oil Can Kill Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi, Helping to Stave Off Infections
– Coconut Oil Can Kill Your Hunger, Making You Eat Less Without Even Trying
– Coconut Oil Can Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels and May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
– Coconut oil also has antioxidant properties and it helps in the absorption of other minerals
Benefits of consuming 100% Pure Cocoa/Cocao:
– 1T of unsweetened cocao powder contains 3-9% of the daily intake of iron, manganese, magnesium and zinc. In addition to carrying oxygen, iron helps make red blood cells and is essential for your immune system. Manganese is a component of enzymes that form cartilage and bones, metabolize nutrients & function as antioxidants inside every cell in your body. Magnesium helps produce energy & maintain a normal heart rhythm. Zinc is vital for the production and development of new cells, including immune system cells. Without enough zinc, the number of bacteria-fighting cells goes down and you become more susceptible to illness.
– Magnesium helps with Menstrual Cramping
– Helps with those cravings!
– The flavonoids in cocoa function as antioxidants that help prevent systemic inflammation. Epicatechin relaxes the muscles in blood vessels, which improves blood flow and helps lower blood pressure
* Of course, consult a doctor, if you’re on a special diet. These will not CURE any of the above. Just an extra boost of support to benefit a morning Cup-O-Joe. And, always use Coconut Oil in MODERATION. It is an Oil! Also, CAFFEINE CONSUMPTION should be kept minimal, for a healthier lifestyle!!! In which, Half Caff. or DeCaff. may help. And, in order to benefit from these, you would need so much to help aid. I “Believe” it was 1-2T Cocao and can’t remember how much for Coconut Oil, in a day…
Note: Cocao is MORE BENEFICIAL. it’s not entirely the same as Cocoa. Tho, Cocoa has benefits, tasty, and cheaper, it is roasted at High Temps and loses SOME of it’s benefits (But, still beneficial and tasty!). Where as, Cocao is Cold Pressed and more of it’s benefits (Like Enzymes), therefore, remain.
CLICK HERE to Check Out What We Have to Offer on FACEBOOK. Then, LIKE Us!