Easy enough for the kiddos. Making beautiful artwork. My daughter made this! Got this idea from a gift she had gotten: A Pillow Project. I adapted it, so you can make beautiful wall art. You can do Letters (Names), Shapes (Heart, star, etc.), Numbers (Age, birthday, etc.), etc. You can fill it in, or make it as thick as you want. Or have the letter/shape one color, then fill the rest of the cardboard another color (No need to paint then!). Like this:
My daughter just did a simple A, because it was for a How-To Presentation for class. You can get as detailed as you want. Looks Beautiful either way!
– Cardboard, sized to liking
– Paint cardboard (We used a glitter paint- They have glitter you can add to paint):
– Once dry… Draw a design. Ours was a simple single lined A.
– Poke holes along/on line. (We used 3.5in nail)
– Use fabric, about 2in. x 2in. squares.
– Then using a small end object (Ours was kid’s paint brush -Cheap little one), press the CENTER of the fabric square THROUGH the holes, giving a flower like look.
– Glue 2 ribbons to back (One on each side). Tie into bow.
CLICK HERE to Check Out What We Have to Offer on FACEBOOK. Then, LIKE Us!
- & Stews (1)
- Decorating DIY (30)
- Gardening Tips, Tricks, Decor (33)
- Recipes (581)
- Tips & Ideas (57)
- Parenting (20)
- Uncategorized (20)
- 194,699 Dinker-ers & Counting
Tagsappetizer bacon beans beef burritos cabbage cheap cheese chicken chili chinese chipotle crockpot crock pot decor diy do it yourself easy egg rolls game day recipe grilling ham healthy keto kielbasa legs low calories low carbohydrates low carbs manwiches marinade mexican pasta pizza pork potatoes roast salad sauce shrimp soup spicy steak stew tacos tays ttt turkey wings wraps
Recent Popular Posts